Thursday, September 3, 2009

In the aim of virgin exposure.

And the assignment continues to where I can only aspire...
After exploring my local possibilities, both online and off, this is my list of publications I would like to write for (should I bite the bullet and venture into unknown lands... and be found acceptable)

1) Urbanite
P.O. Box 50158, Baltimore, MD 21211
WhatYoureWriting@urbanitebaltimore.com
They will only respond if submission is selected for publication.

2) Baltimore Magazine
ljohn@baltimoremagazine.net
Arts and Culture
lsuzanne@baltimoremagazine.net
Food
They do have a travel section...
Need to query...

3) Examiner.com for Baltimore
You apply to run your own forum as an "examiner".

4) Baltimore Chronicle and Sentinel
editor@baltimorechronicle.com
They are actually looking for travel pieces.

5) Smart Woman
http://smartwomanonline.com/contact/
contacted them to see what the process is...

That took a hell of a lot more time than I thought it would.
I was tempted to give up at 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment