Thursday, September 3, 2009

Running the obstacle course


New and I assure you I have no idea what I am doing and pretending to be grammatically correct along the way.


Please feel free to correct me. I'll try to be a good girl.


This is an assignment by the way. Of a sort.

Starting this blog is one of those things that have scuttled about my brain for some time and I haven't bothered, but enough forces are now in motion that I broke down and here I am.

God help you.
While I'm on hold with Veri_on no less. Have a thai coffee in the meantime.

(Dysfunctional keyboard)... and will someone please tell them new music is desperately needed?


3 comments:

  1. You know, I was on hold with HP once for 1.5 hours with nothing but Kenny G music....*sigh* that was painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, bringing down facebook one blog at a time.

    Or not.

    Welcome. I feel like I'm quite happy blogging. It may not get as much attention as when I did it on social networking sites, but it is having my voice heard in a tiny and constructive way to my own private corner of the interwebs!!--Remi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Remi :) The idea makes me nervous, but looking forward to this madness...

    ReplyDelete